iSeries Release Highlights – May 17
This latest update to the ZERO8 endpoint provides the second of a series of planned enhancements to extend the functionality of our flexible & powerful midrange speaker unit. The ZERO8 can now register to a Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). The initial functionality provides telephony calls and inbound shared line coverage. Cisco customers can now deploy a ZERO8 in production environments for evaluation purposes.
With increased focus on regulatory compliance, enhancements have been made to the ZERO8 and iManager Centralised Management System (iCMS) voice recording options, improving the clarity and efficiency of compliant recordings by expanding the number of recording streams available for speaker channels.
- Reduced cost and desk space with dealerboard reduction strategies
- Leverage existing Cisco infrastructure for telephony services
- Improved recording playback, ideal for compliance obligations, such as MiFIDII
- Answer Bridged Call/Line Appearances with up to 10 stacked incoming telephone calls.
- Call Registers – contains a list of telephone calls and intercom calls.
- Support for 439 combined line / call / intercom appearances for call coverage.
- Supports standard Cisco phone deployment (with Speakerbus device type) using primary & secondary TFTP servers.
- Triple recording streams (with secondary backup streams)
SE 708 – V2.5 and iCMS v3.420
Please contact your Speakerbus Account Manager for more details.