Speakerbus is delighted to be an exhibitor at the Defence & Security Equipment International (DSEI) show from 15-18 September 2015 in London. DSEI, a biennial event is the world's largest land, sea and air defence and security exhibition, bringing together senior international trade and military experts from across the entire supply chain in an optimal business environment.
The need for communications solutions to interconnect radio, intercom and telephony conversations is an essential requirement for effective response co-ordination by command and control sectors. Discover how we help organisations at the forefront of military operations, emergency service and crisis managements to meet mission critical communications needs.
Meet us at the stand, where we will:
- Launch of our latest OneBox appliance
- Show our prototype speaker
- Demo the latest capabilities of iTurret command console
The Speakerbus value proposition
- Reduced total life cycle costs
- Choose from a range of endpoints to suit all budgets
- Leverage use of your existing telephony systems
- Centralised management for ease of maintenance
- Quicker time to market
- Choose from a range of flexible deployment options
- Optimal user experience
- Our solutions are intuitive to use, with low training needs
- 24/7 support coverage for peace of mind
- With a global support desk led by certified engineers, we ensure your mission-critical operations remain continuous
Why select Speakerbus as your C2 communications partner?
- Our business is 100% focused on mission critical communications
- Our solutions are proven and relied on by a global blue-chip client base
- We are recognised for delivering innovation to communications technology
- Choose from a range of “right size” technology solutions to fit your specific needs
- We are highly responsive to client needs through our comprehensive service & support offerings
Established in 1984, Speakerbus Group plc is a privately owned specialist communications technology developer headquartered in the UK with offices across Europe, the U.S. and Asia. We serve organisations operating in mission critical environments with commercially “off-the-shelf” control room command consoles, netted voice and crisis management conferencing solutions, that interoperate with IP, radio, mobile, landlines and satellite. Our markets include military operations, government, energy, emergency services, disaster management, maritime and transportation sectors.
To find out what we can do for you:
Contact: email@example.com or go to: www.DSEI.co.uk Visit: stand N10-233.