Compatible voice recording from Verint
Reliable and Secure Trader Voice Recording from Verint
Verint® Financial Compliance™ is a holistic compliance solution framework that was designed to enable financial services and trading organizations to meet strict regulatory demands. Trusted by over 800 of financial organizations worldwide—including Tier 1 banks and investment firms—Verint’s solutions help businesses drive communication compliance, automate assurance and reduce risk across leading unified communications (UC), telephony, trader voice and mobile platforms.
Recognized with various awards and in industry rankings, our solutions provide compliance recording, records retention, data governance, voice transcription and data discovery, along with ethical wall and operational assurance capabilities. Our solutions offer a broad range of capabilities including the ability to capture, store, retrieve and analyze communications—including voice, chat, SMS, video, screen activities and content—to turn regulatory compliance into a strategic advantage.
Speakerbus & Verint: Enabling Compliant Voice Trading
Verint’s compliance recording solution integrates with Speakerbus turret devices, soft turrets and intercoms to provide clients with a comprehensive, compliant trading communications solution. This integration provides financial institutions with a flexible solution, which helps them to manage risk and meet increasingly complex compliance requirements under Dodd-Frank, MiFID II, MAR, FCA and other regulatory regimes.
Purpose-built for Compliance
- Always-on, on-demand, controlled, controlled with auto-start recording modes.
- Simplified architecture with reduced virtual/physical hardware requirements.
- Advanced features offered as standard (case management, legal hold, call retrieval, compliance workflows, encryption, replay approvals, and more).
- Secure and auditable data governance across the entire data lifecycle.
- Open APIs to ease integration, data ingestion and export.
- Optimized data model and voice activity detection to significantly reduce storage requirements and avoid a large amount of empty records.
- Resilience and high availability options (2N dual-stream recording).
- Supporting Speakerbus physical turret devices and virtual dealerboard clients (soft turrets).
- Unified data repository of all interactions and relatd metadata from Speakerbus and other communication and collaboration streams.
- Automated policies and workflows to ease data discovery, investigations and call analysis for verification, risk management and auditing purposes.
- Easy navigation, advanced search and playback and contextual view of calls.
- Data enrichment, structuring and and automated labeling.
- Unified data governance across multiple channels and communication modes, from UC, trader voice and mobile platforms to telephony, collaboration and messaging environments.
- Visual compliance and system dashboards alongside automated reporting.
Openness and Flexibility
- Significantly reduced implementation effort required.
- Working with specialist third-party solutions and engines for WORM Storage, trade monitoring, analytics and speech-to-text.
- Supporting multiple deployment models: on premises, in the cloud or as a hybrid architecture.
- Supporting regional media segregation to meet data residency requirements.
- Simple, named user pricing model rather than traditional channel-based pricing.
- Solution be augmented with automated, enterprise-grade infrastructure monitoring, call recording assurance, walk-the-floor testing and audio quality validation capabilities.
- Certified Speakerbus technology partner