Remote working, thin building & flexibility
Speakerbus’ solutions can be hosted in the cloud as either a fully outsourced or on-premise hosted offering.
Fully outsourced hosting service
Should you opt for minimal involvement in the set-up and support of your iSeries solution, we deliver this as a private cloud hosted service.
- Free up your IT resources. Our partners will take all the responsibilities of:
- Hosting, deploying and managing your iSeries endpoints and connectivity assets
- Centrally applying all compliance, security and voice recording features to give peace of mind your hosted solution adheres to the same compliance requirements as premises-based systems
- Attain significant cost savings from requiring minimal hardware at your site
- Scale up your trading operations as market conditions change with flexible, cost-effective financing options
With this approach, your internal or outsourced IT teams can centrally manage all your iSeries end points, connectivity assets (including private lines and hoot circuits) and administer all compliance / security features, over a private cloud.
- Empower employees to work productively from home or other locations, with easy access to telephony and private line services
- Reduce overheads in prime real estate office locations with a reduced voice hardware footprint
- Set-up branch offices efficiently in areas where IT infrastructure and support services are limited