iSeries release highlights – October
This update to the ZERO8 provides the first of a series of planned enhancements to extend the functionality of this powerful midrange speaker unit. With the addition of telephony calls and line sharing, customers can now deploy a single device to the desktop where a telephone and speaker unit had been used previously.
- Reduced desk space and clutter
- User has a single headset / handset (not two)
- Reduced TCO support overheads
- Small Form Factor – High Capacity Device – 8 Live Speaker channels + telephone or intercom call + group call = 10 powerful calls at once
- Handset, Headset and Hands Free Microphone with Custom Designed Loudspeaker enclosure to deliver loud and clear in trading environments – this is a Speakerbus thoroughbred speaker.
- Simple to deploy, LAN connection with Power over Ethernet and automatic registration to iManager Centralised Management System Portal for global administration and compliance
- Full recording and compliance API supported by Speakerbus technology partners.
- Compatibility and interoperability with full Speakerbus range of iSeries devices and ARIA for:
- Telephone line sharing [iManager Communications Server (iCS) Lines]
- Counterparty private lines shared between any Speakerbus device
- Internal collaboration with intercom and hoot
What’s new in this release
The ZERO8 (SE 708) telephony features include:
- Answer Bridged Call/Line Appearances.
- Outgoing calls are made from the iCMS configured default appearance.
- Redial – redials the last telephone/intercom number dialled.
- Call Registers – now contains a list of all telephone calls received, placed or missed to and from the intercom desk station as well as point-to-point intercom calls. The call register contains the following options:
- All Calls
- Missed Calls
- Received Calls
- Placed Calls
- Clear All Logs
- Hold – calls placed on-hold by the SE 708 can be retrieved.
- Up to 200 combined call/line appearances and DMVS (Hoot and Private Wires) channels.