- Are you paying large sums on maintaining your trader voice infrastructure?
- Do you find that your TDM system is subject to service disruptions?
- How often do you need to replace TDM hardware?
- Are your upgrade processes time consuming?
- Do you have to call out engineers onsite to fix problems?
- Are you restricted to only being able to purchase from your TDM vendor’s price list?
By switching to Speakerbus’ SIP based solutions, you can benefit from a less expensive, more reliable and flexible way to deploy and manage your entire trader voice infrastructure.
Here are 12 reasons how:
- Efficiently manage your entire trader voice physical assets including intercoms, speakers and dealerboards from one central place. Our centralised management system runs on a standard web browser and reduces the need for a thick client installation.
- Achieve rapid expansion to new users across existing sites or new sites using Speakerbus’ OneBox appliances (pre-configured “turnkey” deployment solutions) as well as accredited virtualisation technologies.
- Choose from an ecosystem of complimentary technology vendor products to interoperate your trader voice devices with.
- Reduce costs through a substantially reduced IT footprint and reduce the risk of hardware failure associated with legacy systems.
- Reduce costs through virtualisation of the server and management portal over bare metal installed legacy systems.
- Reduce costs through the green credentials of Speakerbus’ products, namely reduced power and cooling requirements.
- Transfer and maintain corporate contacts with speed and accuracy via automatic corporate directory management with synchronisation to end user devices.
- Leverage your existing network infrastructure reducing the need for dedicated cabling.
- Reduce the need for engineers to be on site through the ability for the majority of support tasks being performed remotely.
- Receive global support capability with remote diagnostics including automated log retrieval and upload tasks conducted by support staff.
- Achieve cost savings through operational efficiencies from utilising “Syslog” - an industry standard log management solution. Benefits include improved incident management through real-time detection resulting in reduced downtime.
- Speakerbus' SIP endpoints use contemporary icons and designs that reduce visual overload, are easy to differentiate and allow users to quickly assimilate critical information from their devices.