Join Speakerbus and WEY Technology at Interpol World 2017
We will be showcasing our innovative command console, intercom and hotline connectivity solutions for emergency services. The team will also be demonstrating ARIA, the virtual touch screen dispatching console. Our solutions enable disparate teams to be rapidly brought together for effective response and co-ordination in emergency situations.
Level 4, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City Singapore 039593
Top 5 reasons to attend INTERPOL World 2017
- Gain knowledge from over 50 seminars and workshops at INTERPOL World Theatres.
Most sessions are free to attend unless otherwise indicated.
- Source the latest innovations for public safety, identity management, biometrics, forensics, investigations, cybercrime and more from over 200 exhibitors from 30 countries and regions.
- Connect with law enforcement, government agencies, solution providers and commercial organisations at a single platform.
- Widely recognised in the industry, INTERPOL World is a global exhibition and congress owned by INTERPOL and supported by Singapore’s Ministry of Home Affairs, the World Economic Forum, Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau, ASEANAPOL, Europol and Gulf Cooperation Council Police Organization.
- Over 40 subject experts will cover topics on Cybercrime (4 July), Safe Cities (5 July) and Identity Management (6 July) at the Congress. Congress fees apply.