Run audio conferences through extensive hoot networks.
Ideal for ‘morning calls’ across global subsidiaries, Speakerbus’ Voice Conference Manger (VCM) is a highly robust audio conferencing and line bridging solution that has been specifically developed for trading environments.
Speakerbus is one of the world’s few major providers of audio conferencing over complex global hoot networks. The VCM has 20+ years proven track record of reliability within Fortune 1000 corporations including many of the world’s largest investment banks.
The solution enables information to be shared in an instant, with thousands of individuals, in a secure and cost-effective manner.
- Increase enterprise wide collaboration with thousands of individuals at separate sites through a highly scalable architecture.
- Maximise investment in existing infrastructure, with the ability to run audio conferences across hoot ‘n’ holler, legacy and IP networks.
- Improve conference management with the most advanced features in the market, including drag & drop, blast-dial & the ability to hold side bar conversations.
- Reduce cost of service delivery, with no expensive pay per minute or per user models, by leveraging existing networks and UC devices to transmit voice traffic.
- Reduce complexity, by managing conferences with a centralised web portal to control and monitor static lines and conference participants from one location.
- Increase conference security with the ability to apply multiple levels of privileges to restrict access.
Voice Conference Manager
You can be up and running with mission critical voice communications “out-of-a-box” within hours, rather than days and weeks across existing or new sites.