Be ahead of the competition. Exploit trading opportunities in real-time.
Whether you are in capital markets, commodity trading, hedge funds or brokerage sectors, voice trading is a critical part of your business. Personal interaction is essential when negotiating deals in complex assets classes.
To be competitive, you need to be first to seize new market opportunities. A trading communications solution that enables fast and efficient voice collaboration with external counterparties and colleagues is paramount.
The iTurret dealerboard / IP trading turret helps you to exploit trading opportunities, whilst controlling costs and adhering to compliance demands.
The iTurret difference: Customisation
- Share real-time information with multiple parties across multiple regions to reach a common decision faster
- Maximise existing unified communications (UC) investments through certified interoperability with Cisco, Avaya & Mitel
- Increase user productivity with intuitive navigation, displays and use of ‘one touch’
- Enable optimal employee productivity when out of the office via remote access
- Be compliant with MiFiD, Dodd Frank and other regulations for voice data capture, audit and entitlement management
- Ensure continued operations in unforeseen scenarios with capabilities to enhance business continuity plans
- Manage all endpoints wherever they are located, from one place, via a centralised management portal
The iTurret difference: Trade with one touch
The iTurret difference: Trade anywhere
iTurret (functionality brochure)
Scalable & compliant mission-critical voice collaboration solution. The autonomy of the endpoint enables the iTurret to access multiple service types and support a variety of applications, with the added benefit of increased resilience.
iTurret (at a glance)
iTurret is the next generation of IP trader voice appliances, merging telephony with hoot and private lines through a suite of standards-based products from an ecosystem of partner vendors.